ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 ICT Dependent - views please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amanhydra
Newly Registered

Tier-2 ICT Dependent - views please

Post by amanhydra » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Hello Experts, could I have your views please?

Details------------------Me-------------My wife
Entry to UK--------May-2009---------Oct-2011
Visa Extension----June-2012--------June-2012
Expiry--------------May-2014---------May-2014

Planning for an ILR application this April but deciding not to extend my wife's visa for the moment. She has got a job back home and is not in a position to work remote for more than a week.

I am split between making a PBS dependent extension (after May 2014) or deciding not to go ahead. Would it be any issue if I decide to extend from India after June/July 2014? Though it is not a concern for now, I believe this will reset the Settlement time for her and have to wait for 5 years, is this correct?

dk2011

Re: Tier-2 ICT Dependent - views please

Post by dk2011 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:35 pm

She is qualifying as your dependent at the same time . So , why don't you apply for her ILR alonwith yours?

amanhydra
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-2 ICT Dependent - views please

Post by amanhydra » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:17 pm

dk2011 wrote:She is qualifying as your dependent at the same time . So , why don't you apply for her ILR alonwith yours?
Thanks .. she is not applying as she has got a job in India and cannot travel to UK. Dont think I can make an ILR dependent application from India, can I?