ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please suggest me

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hey

Please suggest me

Post by hey » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Hi,

If I want to withdraw application, and I need to reach India last week of April. So when I should call ukba to returned my document? As I am waiting since oct2012 and can't wait more now.

Also I want to know I have recently baby 2 month old and don't have passport. What I need to do to travel India with baby.

Does anybody have any idea? Please share...,,,

Thanks

sam0300

Re: Please suggest me

Post by sam0300 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:59 pm

you need to call them now and they will return everything back to you in 3 weeks time.

Regarding your baby. this is not an issue. take your passport photo copy and ur wifes passport copy to the Indian high commission in London and they will make new passport for you 2 months old baby. and he can travel back with you the same time.

Hope this will help

hey

Post by hey » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:16 pm

sam0300 wrote:you need to call them now and they will return everything back to you in 3 weeks time.

Regarding your baby. this is not an issue. take your passport photo copy and ur wifes passport copy to the Indian high commission in London and they will make new passport for you 2 months old baby. and he can travel back with you the same time.

Hope this will help
Thanks for your reply.

I have seen on ukba website, they says 20 working days. So I want to know some experience if someone's friend might have some bad experience. Becoz now I can't trust word of ukba. Lol 20 working days, it may 20 weeks for ukba.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:47 pm

i got my passport in 5 days bak in 2012
but as u said dont trust thm at all

hey

Post by hey » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi guys,

Finally I withdrawn my application. As I don't have current leave they might say to collect passport from airport.

Now I only worry about my 3 month old baby who doesn't have passport. To apply his passport indian embassy need parents original passport and our passport is with ukba only gonna get before flying. Don't know what to do man!!

Anyways good luck friends.

Wardlisting24
inactive

Post by Wardlisting24 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:10 pm

hi hey,

did you call someone to request for an withdrawal? if so what's the number?

hey

Post by hey » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 pm

I have done it on www.gov.uk website basically new website of ukba or ukvi