ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries regarding ILR. Request for help.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

charismatic_one

Queries regarding ILR. Request for help.

Post by charismatic_one » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:22 am

Hi,

I have been following this forum for few years now and have had a lot of benefits from the experiences and advice coming from members on the forum. I am actually in need of some help and advice for my ILR which is due in May 2014. I would really appreciate if I could please get some suggestions on the following:

1) I got my and wife's Tier-1 extension in June 2012 and my child was born in Dec 2012. I did not get a dependant visa for him as there were no plans for him to travel outside UK. Do I need to include him in my ILR application, or should I get mine and my wife's ILR done, withput including him as dependant and then apply for child's MN1 after our ILR ?

2) For ILR, I intend to show income between May 2013 - April 2014, although the gross figures on the payslip are always correct and the net figures in the bank and payslip always match and are exactly the same, however on some ocassions the salary has been credited in my bank account on 20th of the month whereas on payslip, the process date is always the end of month? Is that something that could cause any issue ?

I would really apprciate if I could get some help on these please.

Thanks.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Queries regarding ILR. Request for help.

Post by yasa » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:15 am

charismatic_one wrote:Hi,

I have been following this forum for few years now and have had a lot of benefits from the experiences and advice coming from members on the forum. I am actually in need of some help and advice for my ILR which is due in May 2014. I would really appreciate if I could please get some suggestions on the following:

1) I got my and wife's Tier-1 extension in June 2012 and my child was born in Dec 2012. I did not get a dependant visa for him as there were no plans for him to travel outside UK. Do I need to include him in my ILR application, or should I get mine and my wife's ILR done, withput including him as dependant and then apply for child's MN1 after our ILR ?

Yes you can do that

2) For ILR, I intend to show income between May 2013 - April 2014, although the gross figures on the payslip are always correct and the net figures in the bank and payslip always match and are exactly the same, however on some ocassions the salary has been credited in my bank account on 20th of the month whereas on payslip, the process date is always the end of month? Is that something that could cause any issue ?

It is not an issue

I would really apprciate if I could get some help on these please.

Thanks.
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================