ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment on Saturday

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

msvayani

PEO appointment on Saturday

Post by msvayani » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi all

Just need quick info. I was looking for PEO appointment for my wife SET (M) on UKBA website. Once I selected my options for dates and PEOs then it gave me list of available slots in date order and I noticed that there was a slot for saturday as well. I selected that and then rest of things were as normall such as payment etc.

Now just want to know if Saturday appointments are same as usuall working days appointment in term of if they are fully operational and working hours are same. If any one has got any exprience please share.

Regards
MSV

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: PEO appointment on Saturday

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Yes, they are like a normal appointment but you may see a reduced operations at PEO. That should not impact outcome or consideration of your application though.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...