ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) urgent questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beminegh
Newly Registered

ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) urgent questions

Post by beminegh » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello,

REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION

I write to request for an information regarding qualifying date for an Indefinite Leave to Remain. I was granted spouse visa in Accra (Ghana) on 26/4/2012 which expires 26/7/2014. Unfortunately, I delayed my arrival and actually entered the UK on 01/6/2012. Sir by this, when is it actually my qualifying date for an indefinite leave to remain application to be made?

Secondly, In support of my spouse visa application in Ghana in 2011, I took the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training exams on 09/7/2011 and obtained the relevant qualification in support of my application. By the time an application for an Indefinite Leave to Remain is made by me, my IELTS General Training Exams Certificate would have been almost 3 years and would like to therefore find out if my certificate still valid to be use in support of my Indefinite Leave to Remain application?

Finally, on 20th September 2013, I successfully applied for settlement visas for my two dependents children aged 6 years and 4 years old but they delayed their entry until 29th December 2013, a little over three months before they actually arrived and I would like to find out if the 90 days continuous absence does affect them in the event I made an Indefinite Leave to Remain with them or as dependents children, the 90 days delay arrival do not affect them? As my dependents, the validity of their visas is the same date as mine and in their visas expires 26/7/2014 and therefore would like to find out if I can submit an application for an Indefinite Leave to Remain for them in my application?

Thank you sincerely for taking your time to response appropriately to my queries in advance.

Yours faithfully,

nanana
Newly Registered

set m

Post by nanana » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:47 am

Hi buddies, just a quick question I've sent my set m application on the 31/10/2013 how do I count 6months ? My application was received on the 1/11/2013.

I did my biometrics in November still waiting, this is not a nice feeling at all my nan very sick I cant go home see her, missed important job interviews because I have no documents with me. Home Office my God