ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Rejected- what next?- help please- Upper Tribunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gururaj27
Newly Registered

Appeal Rejected- what next?- help please- Upper Tribunal

Post by gururaj27 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:32 am

Hi Everyone
I had my Appeal hearing on the 13th of Feb and got a letter yesterday that it has been rejected. I wanted to make a fresh application but haven't got £900 in maintenance account at the moment...I have been told I have to appeal within 5 days and my lawyer wants to charge me £600 to write to First Tribunal and then charge again for the actual appeal. I am not sure if I can write to the First Tribunal myself and still appeal against the decision or should I go with the lawyers suggestion as it needs the legal reason why I am appealing again ( I don't want to take any risk as I don't know any legal matters and should I go with the lawyer?)... how long will it take for First Tribunal to get back and can they actually stop me from making the appeal? If I made the appeal to Upper Tribunal how long will it take for me to get the hearing dates? will that give me any time to prepare for my fresh application? Any suggestions will be more than appreciated as I have only time till Friday to appeal.

Please Help
Thanks
Raj