ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY THROUGH EMAIL

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zeee123

UKVI CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY THROUGH EMAIL

Post by zeee123 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:08 am

Hi All,

I was just out of curiosity like to find out about the time at which UKVI(UK Visa & Immigration) would send out the email requesting you to fill out the questionnaire about the service you have received.

Now apparently the email says, having received decision on your application we would like you to complete this survey. But i haven't received any decision or any sort of communication from HO.

Was wondering if anyone else has has received any email of this sort asking you to compete the survey. Is this an automated email or an error email or whether any progress has been made.

Checked with customer contact centre and as usual they only tell you vague and generalise answer that your application is not completed yet.

Any experiences are welcome..!!!

Thanks

sham111

Re: UKVI CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY THROUGH EMAIL

Post by sham111 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Yes, got one after I applied for my Son's Visa in India.

It has nothing to do with outcome of your application

Ames8188
Newly Registered

Re: UKVI CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY THROUGH EMAIL

Post by Ames8188 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Hello, could you let me know how long after you received the email, you got you decision please? Thanks