ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interviews done

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aseefahmed

Interviews done

Post by aseefahmed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:22 pm

I finished interview. everything was going well. the interviewer ask me lots of questions . it takes around 1 hour. she covered everything. specially i am concerned about two questions:

1. where did you get this money from?
My answer was: in this £50k, i have £25K and team member has £25K , and during my PSW, i worked full time. i earned around 1500 pound every month. and i can save around 900-1000 pound every month. i can save this amount money because i live with my sister. therefore i don't need to pay anything for my accommodation. that's why i can save lots every money. my fund came from that savings.

2. how you support yourself while you establishing the business?
My answer was: As i told you i live with my sister and i don't need to pay anything for my accommodation. i can save lots of money every month. apart from this my sister is ready to help me to get rid of any kind of financial crisis.

i don't know my answer of this two question will be convenience to the case worker.

finally, a special thanks to rehan01. the questions he provided helped me lot. best of luck everybody

ceobot

Re: Interviews done

Post by ceobot » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi,

I think your both answers are absolutely correct. The answer is actually you used your savings to invest in business. I will have an interview in Sheffield on 8th of March and I am worry about it as well. Can you tell me what other tricky questions she asked you ?

aseefahmed

Post by aseefahmed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:33 pm

They asked me about my premises as well ? What kind of facilities I have in my office to support my business? Do you register with any authorised body? How much money you are expecting to generate from your current contracts?

Humi
Newly Registered

Post by Humi » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Would you plz share other questions they ask you as well.

Sandeep1984
Newly Registered

Post by Sandeep1984 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:28 pm

hi there

hope you are doing well.i want to ask have u got interview intimation letter or got interview straightway.if u got that letter when you got thAT LETTER...please reply ..

zeeshan81

Post by zeeshan81 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi Dear
God Bless You.can You upload the interview questions on the web site.really helpful for others.

Regards
zeeshan

aseefahmed

Post by aseefahmed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Sandeep1984 wrote:hi there

hope you are doing well.i want to ask have u got interview intimation letter or got interview straightway.if u got that letter when you got thAT LETTER...please reply ..

They confirm my interview date over the phone. But my partner's has not been confirmed yet. HO told my partner that they will send him a letter to confirm the interview date

aseefahmed

Post by aseefahmed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:55 pm

zeeshan81 wrote:Hi Dear
God Bless You.can You upload the interview questions on the web site.really helpful for others.

Regards
zeeshan
Rehan01 already uploaded the questions . If you follow those questions I hope that will be enough .

aseefahmed

Post by aseefahmed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Humi
Newly Registered

Post by Humi » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Did they ask you any additional documents to support your application or you provide your self any additional documents on time of interview.

aseefahmed

Post by aseefahmed » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:48 am

Humi wrote:Did they ask you any additional documents to support your application or you provide your self any additional documents on time of interview.

Yes they told me to send any additional supportive documents it sheffield address

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Hi guys, I am also going to attend the interview coming Saturday. my husband gave me 25K into my personal account and my brother in law also transferred 10K into my account (that he had borrowed earlier from me), so I am wondering do I need to have a notarized declaration letter of that source of money, or, I simply can say, he gifted me and now its entirely I own and control.

Please suggest.Every little will help.
Thanks a lot.