ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLZ

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheikh123

URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLZ

Post by sheikh123 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Its a request on all the seniors plz help me out.

I applied Ent in Mar 2013 after psw which has been refused, and my appeal is refused as well as at the moment my case is in UT. I came here in UK 2005 on student visa and in 2011 in done MBA and from 2011 to 2013 i was on psw. Plz help me out can i still apply student visa if yes on wht course i have to apply student visa. As in clear from 2010 to 2011 i done MBA before that i done nothing. Plz help me out as i have only 2 years left for ILR plz its request all the seniors to help me out.

Many thanks.

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLZ

Post by Choc-Ice » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:28 pm

sheikh123 wrote:Its a request on all the seniors plz help me out.

I applied Ent in Mar 2013 after psw which has been refused, and my appeal is refused as well as at the moment my case is in UT. I came here in UK 2005 on student visa and in 2011 in done MBA and from 2011 to 2013 i was on psw. Plz help me out can i still apply student visa if yes on wht course i have to apply student visa. As in clear from 2010 to 2011 i done MBA before that i done nothing. Plz help me out as i have only 2 years left for ILR plz its request all the seniors to help me out.

Many thanks.
You had a student visa from 2005- 2010 but done nothing? :shock: :shock: Can you explain more in details? From the little you wrote there's no way you can get another tier4 visa!!! Gone are those days...
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!