ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration appeal

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

diponkar73
Newly Registered

Immigration appeal

Post by diponkar73 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:12 pm

I am waiting for decision which I requested For paper hearing. I applied for the parent Of a child which completed 7 years in uk but It was refused. I applied for my child last year. When any Decision has not made for my child my Original visa was expired. Then I applied For extension on my child ground. Latter my child got visa on the ground of 7 year rule . He got visa till 2016.By this Time I completed 10 years last December . Still I am waiting for the decision of my Appeal. My appeal included my wife & two Year daughter. Can I withdraw my appeal And apply for ILR but my wife and daughter Appeal need to continue because my wife Has not completed 10 years. Conveying my best wishes for your continued Health and happiness. please reply my query.