ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success - Croydon PEO - 28th Feb

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

ILR Success - Croydon PEO - 28th Feb

Post by rakeysh.patel » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Hello all,

Just to share my PEO experience with you forum members. First of all, thank you all who have taken a moment responding to my questions prior to the application. Tier 1 General ILR using SET (o) form with 1 dependent. Details below:-

Documents Submitted:-
SET (o) form
2 photographs (+2 for wife)
LITUK PAss (+wife's)
English language pass certificates (+wife's)
Letter from previous employer to confirm earnings
Cover letter to list all absences
Cover letter to list my total stay in the UK.
I was in the UK from 10/2003-11/2007 as a Student + 11/2008-03/2009 as Student (previous valid student visa) + 03/2009-02/2014 (T1G)
Results from PBS calculator
12 months payslip
12 months bank statement
Mortgage statement + NHS registrations docs (Cohabitation proof)

PEO appointment at 0900. Arrived at 8.45, went in at 9am. First step to get the token from counter. Once issued, wait in the lounge for 5 mins before called to register the case and submit the documents, took about 10 mins. Once you are done, you will be given back all your documents in the little folder you carry with you to the biometrics. Wait for 10 mins and we were called for Biometrics, took about 10 mins. You hand in your file (given when case logged) at this point. From getting token to handing in the file, took 35 minutes.

At 9.35, our case was put as awaiting consideration (as displayed on the cafeteria screen), and 9.40 it was allocated to the case worker and appeared on screen as Under Consideration). I had carried my work with me. checked few emails and at 1010, our passports were ready to collect.

All in, to echo what has already been conveyed, this was a pain free experience. Here is a top tip:- I had pocket foldered everything in the file. By that I mean, I had a pocket folder for Section 4 with heading covering what was inside, Section 5 so and so forth. This makes it lot easier for CW to find the document relating to each section easily.

Good luck to all those applying in future and please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

God bless
-R
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

dk2011

Re: ILR Success - Croydon PEO - 28th Feb

Post by dk2011 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Congrats and enjoy !