ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sky2020

ILR Queries

Post by sky2020 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:06 pm

hi.

I got Initial tier-1 visa in Oct-08 but I came UK late after 8 months on 10-June-09. When earliest I can apply for ILR?

My wife came UK in Oct-2011. I have gone for 2nd extension and our visa extended in Nov-12 for 2 years. Now my question is can she apply for ILR (completed 2.5 years) on same SET (O) as dependent or do I need to extend her as PBS dependent or FLR etc. Considering July-12 rule, will she comes under that rule as her visa extended that time (LTR) and do she need to complete 5 year or 2 year and she can apply with me in May/Jun-14.

For Main Applicant English proof, can I use PBS calculator for Degree points + University medium of instruction English letter (showing previously proved in HSMP application in PBS calculator)?

Or Can I use expired 2004 IELTS which I have not used in any previous TIER-1 application?

Thanks in advance.

S

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Queries

Post by lynxukauq » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:15 pm

See Dependants of PBS migrants
can I use PBS calculator for Degree points + University medium of instruction English letter (showing previously proved in HSMP application in PBS calculator)?
Yes this is fine.

sky2020

Post by sky2020 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks

What I understand from the link is She can apply with me on same SET(O) as she got EC in 2011, I saw some UKBA document which says EC or LTR etc whereas she applied for extension (LTR) in Jul-12 and we got approval in Nov12, So is that only EC applies to JUL12 rule and not LTR?

Thanks.

S

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Yes OLD rules applies to her.