ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport application online form help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alexboy84

Passport application online form help

Post by alexboy84 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Hi,

I've just been naturalised today. I'm trying to fill in an online form for passport and it's rather complicated.
It's asking me questions about my maternal and paternal grandmother information which are both Malaysian.
Am I filling the form incorrectly?

Or would you suggest filling in a manual form from the Post Office would be easier to fill in?
Thanks.

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Re: Passport application online form help

Post by lynxukauq » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 pm

would you suggest filling in a manual form from the Post Office would be easier to fill in?
Yes

licosis
Newly Registered

Post by licosis » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:40 pm

alexboy84 wrote:Hi,

I've just been naturalised today. I'm trying to fill in an online form for passport and it's rather complicated.
It's asking me questions about my maternal and paternal grandmother information which are both Malaysian.

Or would you suggest filling in a manual form from the Post Office would be easier to fill in?
Thanks.
You can write grandparent details in a separate paper and send with the form.
Even if you use online form, passport office will print it out and post to you to sign. If you use paper form from post-office, that will save you time as it will take few days for passport office to post you print-out.

alexboy84

Post by alexboy84 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Thanks lynxukauq & licosis

jay09

Post by jay09 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Alex,

I sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you.

Jay

[quote="alexboy84"]Hi,

Thanks.[/quote]