ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switch From Tier 2 to Tier 1 appeal pending

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Irfan327
Newly Registered

Switch From Tier 2 to Tier 1 appeal pending

Post by Irfan327 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Hi,
I am new here but hope to get a good and better reply with advise. My case is very complicated and unique

I come to UK on student visa in March 2010 and in September 2011 I get my Tier 2 General Visa as Sales Manager from A rated company. April 2013 I find out from my company that my company is going to shutdown and I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa with my partner working with me in same company on Tier 2 general visa.
June 2013 my visa refused same with my partner. Reasons Bank Letter not mention my name that this £200,000 is transferable. It just stated that money available and transferable. Second I did not submit ID copy of 3rd party sponsor. Even ID number and everything is mention on letter. My partner appeal is refused in high court but I submit my separate appeal and still pending since last year.

Issue

My Tier 2 visa is until July 30 this year. And my Tier 2 issued company name is no more in UKBA sponsors list since last year May. I never received any letter from UKBA that 60 days letter same goes with my other Tier 2 same place working mate.
Now I have option that my 3rd party sponsor can transfer all money to my bank account in my home country and I apply for fresh application
Second Option I have two offers from different A rated company ... One for sales manager and another is System analysis.

What is my Status ?
Am I legal ? and can I reapply staying within UK for Tier 2 because some lawyers are saying yes you can and some are saying NO and my application will be straight refuse if I apply for Tier 2 or Tier 1 and I will get letter to leave UK with in 28 days ?
I am confused about my status ... ??? Can I apply ? is it worth ?