ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Kayalami need your guidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alhadharne
Newly Registered

Kayalami need your guidence

Post by alhadharne » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:57 am

I applied to HSMP in Oct'2003 but my application was rejected I got the rejection letter with following point s:

Education : 25 points

Experience : 35 points

Total point : 60

At that time spouse points was not there and my wife is graduate with 3 years of experience . Now I want to claim points for spouse (10 points)
and send my application .

Now my query is :

1. The education and experience point (60 points ) which I got can I claim the same points by sending them the letter received from HSMP team and just adding wife's education and experience proof or once again I have to sent them education and experience orignal certificates?

2. Is there any chance that my points which I got for experience and education will be reduced in new scheme or it is freezed?

I will be thankful to you if you can guide me so that i can sent my application as early as possible.

Regards,

=Alhad Harne=

alhadharne
Newly Registered

Post by alhadharne » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:55 am

Dear Kayalami,

I need your guidence

=Alhad Harne=

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:21 am

Dear alhadharne

Writing a post on forum shud be open for all to atleast expect answers from manies. (you can state expert though like raoms and kaya) Any ways, as no one is answering you for long, here are my thoughts.

1. The education and experience point (60 points ) which I got can I claim the same points by sending them the letter received from HSMP team and just adding wife's education and experience proof or once again I have to sent them education and experience orignal certificates?
I think if you are sending them a fresh application, send them all evidences and apply as fresh candidate. Unless otherwise along with all docs, attach the decsion letter but then be ready for a question that may be asked that WHY DIDN'T you preseneted this in first attempt???
2. Is there any chance that my points which I got for experience and education will be reduced in new scheme or it is freezed?
New scheme, Its not been announced yet so feel free to score yourself the same but do it asap.

Best of Luck.
Regards,
Afzal

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:23 am

alhadharne,

Concur with Afzal that:

1. Opening up your post to the whole forum as opposed to an individual makes it easier to get more answers as well as a faster response. However no harm in tagging a name at the end if query refers to all/named person. This makes others feel involved. You must remember the moderators are part timers 8) .

2. Re-submit all documentation including that submitted in the first application - I see no point re-sending the refusal letter as they have it on file but no harm in it. Why did you not include your spouse initially? There is a requirement for a two year marriage/ co-habitation by default as they require documents showing such over the same period. Some forum members have got away with evidence covering a shorter time.

3. The points have not been revised as yet and will be granted on the same basis as last time (experience/ qualifications etc) unless you decide to apply under different categories. I encourage you to submit the application at the earliest opportunity and certainly before 1 October 2004 when I suspect the points may be revised along with amendments to the immigration rules for various classes of leave to remain in the UK.

I hope that helps and good luck.

faizi
Newly Registered

To whom it may concern ...........................

Post by faizi » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:34 pm

Dear All

For all those whom applications received HO on 31 march 04 , got answer from HSMP :?: :?: :?: :?:
are you people like to share yur decisions with me : :roll:

faizii