ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for dependants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pal1990
Newly Registered

ILR for dependants

Post by Pal1990 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:02 am

Hi everyone.
My husband got ILR before two years and at that time I got two years grant to leave. Now I'm going to apply for ILR but I've doubt on which form exactly I've to use and what documents required?

I've searched a lot and found that Set(M) form I need to use but is that correct form for me?

I've prepared some documents on that basis as well which are :

As a joint name we have only tenancy agreements and council tax letters. We don't have any joint account or anything else with joint name

I've prepared separate names with same address documents of mine and my husband's. Which are :

For my husband : BRP card, passports, bank statements, pay slips, pension letter, p60's, NHS letter, mobile phone bills, gas bill, electricity bill, tv licensing, talk-talk bills, NI card

For my documents : BRP card, Passports, bank statements (two banks), pay slips, different bank letters, pension letters, p60, p45, job center letter, NHS letter, home office letters of both, voter registration for both, life in uk certificate, ESOL certificate, marriage certificate and marriage invitation cards from both sides, NI letter

Are all this documents enough to show that we are living together from last two years. I know that I need to show all this letters and documents explaining that we are living together from last two years.

Can anyone suggest me please that do I need to add any other document or marriage photographs or anything else or should I go for all this documents.

Also please suggest me what is the best way to decide all this documents in two years. Because obviously they don't want to see all months of two years statements.

Thanks
Awaiting for reply
Please reply ASAP

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate your suggestions.

dk2011

Re: ILR for dependants

Post by dk2011 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:07 pm

If you were issued ILR dependent VISA then set(M) is the right form for you.
Regarding cohabitaion for 2 years period you need a joint letter or letter each for roughly every 4 months for a total of at least 3 different sources.

You seem to have enough documents . You can list your document as suggested.