ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

a2zed
Newly Registered

Spouse ILR application

Post by a2zed » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Hi all,
Could anyone plz guide me when can I apply for my wife's ILR application?
I got ILR in June 2013 and as my wife was under old rules she was eligible for ILR in Jan 2014. But in Jan 2012 she went to India for almost 8 months and came back in Sep 2012. As she wasn't with me or in UK for last full two years does she have to wait till Sep this year to make it full two years? Or can she apply in June this year as you're allowed upto 90 days outside UK?
Also can she apply for the same day service?
Thanks in advance for your kind replies.

dk2011

Re: Spouse ILR application

Post by dk2011 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:56 pm

There is no such condition for dependent ILR. Abscences should be limited and for good reason. Why was she out between Jan 2012 and Sep 2012 ? If it is related to maternity , medical reason etc.. then you can apply now itself.