ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VERY DEPRESSED ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

londonboy14
United Kingdom

VERY DEPRESSED ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED

Post by londonboy14 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 pm

dear admin
i applied as a dependent of domestic worker but it got refused but when i applied from India i had a valid tier 4 visa till 2015 on BRP when i ask Chennai embassy they said it has been retained due to change in circumstances this all happened in September 2013,i dint appeal coz i thought of making fresh application but unfortunately my wife lost her job and now she found job but she got visa extension in june so she said we will apply after sh get visa.....but the issue here is now i got letter from ukba in my email that ""home office informed by your sponsor that you ceased studies with them,home office record have been checked and there is no evidence that you have made an application to change sponsor or made a fresh application for entry clearance,leave to enter or leave to remain in the united kingdom in any capacity.therefore as you have been excluded or withdrawn from your course of studies,as notified by your tier4 sponsor,your leave is curtailed under paragraph323(a)(ii)(2)of the immigration rules until 2 may 2014."

\dear admin when i come india i was on holday from sponsor as my BRP was taken by chennai embassy i didnt go back but ukba doesnt have any record that i applied as dependent of domestic worker.......is that a unlawful act tht chennai embassy provide me false information at this time can i do something
please advice me i will be very greatful
thank u

londonboy14
United Kingdom

Re: VERY DEPRESSED ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED

Post by londonboy14 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Dear admin please reply my to query
Please thanks

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: VERY DEPRESSED ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED

Post by MPH80 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:22 pm

You should re-post again I'm afraid. Try to write your situation in a bullet point timeline:

* Date x I arrived in UK as ...
* Date Y I returned to India to ...
* Date Z ...

And finally give us the current problem.

I'm afraid I don't really follow your post or understand your exact situation and it's probably why you don't have any replies.