ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current fees for ILR dependent - SET(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaaskul
Newly Registered

Current fees for ILR dependent - SET(M)

Post by shaaskul » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi All,

I have booked my wife's ILR dependent - SET(M) appointment on 22nd March 2014 (Well before the fee increase) at Croydon PEO but still the online payment system has collected £1,426 as the fees

Just wondering if this is correct? - As per the following link https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... l_2014.pdf

It shows the current fees as £788 for ILR dependents and then adding £400 for PEO appointment makes it £1,188 - How is the £1,426 worked out and whether its right or not ?

Thanks
S

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Current fees for ILR dependent - SET(M)

Post by Amber » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:22 pm

£1426 is correct, I suggest you read page 2 of SET(M) carefully:
SET(M) wrote:THe fee
If you are a single applicant on form SET(M) and no dependants are applying with you, there is a fee of £1051 for standard applications made by post, or £1426 for applications made in person at our Public Enquiry Offices.

If one or more dependants are applying with you, the fee increases by £788 for standard applications made by post or £1163 for In person applications (PEO only) for each dependant applying as shown in the table below.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.