ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CHANGE OF NAME - REPLACEMENT OF BIOMETRIC ID

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sirrichie203
Newly Registered

CHANGE OF NAME - REPLACEMENT OF BIOMETRIC ID

Post by sirrichie203 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Guys - I need your urgent assistance if possible please:

I have changed my name by deed poll and to comply with informing UKBA within 3 months, I am filling the biometric replacement forms and I have some questions I want to clarify:

A4 - Applicants Full Name: What name should I use please? my old name or new name?

B2 - B3 Names as it appears in your passport: I am not going to change my passport because it has just 1 year to run. Change of name allows you to travel on your old passport. So now, what should I write here?

Section D: Have you used any name (s) other than the one given at A4 in section 1 of this application form in previous UK immigration applications made in the UK or aboard? is this YES or NO? I don't even understand what this is asking.

Thanks,

Sirrichie

rahul656
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: CHANGE OF NAME - REPLACEMENT OF BIOMETRIC ID

Post by rahul656 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Hello,
Did you fill the application for name change? I also need to change the name on BRP card. Could you please help me with the form which i need to fill? Is it BRP replacement form ?