ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 G extension without invoices

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crimson76

Tier 1 G extension without invoices

Post by crimson76 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:03 pm

I am on Tier 1 general and will need extension in few months. I am director of a company and we run a retail store. Now the issue is since we are into retailing, we do not issue invoices to customers. We only give them till receipts. As per my understanding, home office requires invoices from visa extension applicants. Can seniors on this forum guide, what should I do in this situation? Is it mandatory to provide invoices? What documents can I submit with my application in lieu of invoices?
Thanks

Riffatshahid
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 G extension without invoices

Post by Riffatshahid » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:04 pm

Retail store do not usually issue formal invoices to their customers. However, convincing home office that you do not have invoices will not be so easy. Have you discussed it with your accountant? May be you can send end of the day till reports to home office. May be seniors on this forum can help you. Can you get some kind of an audit report from your accountant?