ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from Tier 2 to Tier 1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deepanjanb
Newly Registered

Switching from Tier 2 to Tier 1

Post by deepanjanb » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:42 am

Hi Members,

This is with respect to some enquiry I would like to make.

I am currently on Tier 2 Visa. I plan to open a business. As far as my knowledge goes, On Tier 2 I am not able to open a Ltd company. I plan to switch my Visa status from Tier 2 to Tier 1 Entrepreneur. For Tier 2 candidates they need to show 200k for changing the status to Tier 1 Entrepreneur but if the money is coming through a Venture Capitalist firm approved by FSA, 50K is the amount.

Kindly let me know if you guys can help with the above as how to go about switching from Tier 2 to Tier 1 Entrepreneur through a venture capitalist company and how to find one.

Regards

VentureCapital Route

Re: Switching from Tier 2 to Tier 1

Post by VentureCapital Route » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:57 am

deepanjanb wrote:Hi Members,

This is with respect to some enquiry I would like to make.

I am currently on Tier 2 Visa. I plan to open a business. As far as my knowledge goes, On Tier 2 I am not able to open a Ltd company. I plan to switch my Visa status from Tier 2 to Tier 1 Entrepreneur. For Tier 2 candidates they need to show 200k for changing the status to Tier 1 Entrepreneur but if the money is coming through a Venture Capitalist firm approved by FSA, 50K is the amount.

Kindly let me know if you guys can help with the above as how to go about switching from Tier 2 to Tier 1 Entrepreneur through a venture capitalist company and how to find one.

Regards
Pls see my other posts, I am waiting to hear from a friend on a genuine VC firm that can provide funding. I will update on forum. I am in London where are you based?

deepanjanb
Newly Registered

Post by deepanjanb » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Thank you for your reply. I am looking for a genuine route to change the visa through a venture capitalist company as 200K is a big amount to invest. Please let me know. I am based in West Midlands.

Vij2013
Newly Registered

Post by Vij2013 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:55 am

Hi,

I have applied same visa and I know one VC who are really want to invest in businesses. I can discuss with you in details. Inbox me your number.

Thanks

deepanjanb
Newly Registered

Post by deepanjanb » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi. Thanx for your reply. Please send me your contact details on lecapri_m@yahoo.co.in