ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Documents ILR SET(LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

etelsa

Supporting Documents ILR SET(LR)

Post by etelsa » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:55 am

Hi All,

Could someone that has been submitted a successful application post all the documentation sent.

My situation is as follows:
Enter the UK in March 2004 as a student I qualify for the 10 years continuous lawful residence in the UK
I don't have bank statements covering the 3 first years in the UK as my bank would not go back that long on statements ( i will have statements from 2007 till today).
I don't have payslips either for the first 3 years, even though I was working and contributing to NI, can I get a letter from HMRC?

Many thanks in advance,

Regards

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Supporting Documents ILR SET(LR)

Post by SSWSZ » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:09 am

For set(lr) we send the following things

Life in uk
All passports covering ten years
In our situation we also send marriage certificate as to proof absence although it's not needed and imp conviction court paper which we declare in form.
Brp
2 pic

We send application on 13 August 2013 and received 14 dec 2013 without any problem but those who are sending now need English test level b1 as well.

If you have all the passports then you don't need to prove your stay with statements or anything .but if you are missing any passport then that period should be covered with doc letters or council tax.home rent kind of papers.
ss

etelsa

Post by etelsa » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:51 am

Dear SSWSZ;

Thank you so much for your straightforward answer. I am so relieved now.

Could you possibly sent me a copy of the letter you send accompanying your application or any format you include for the in/out UK trips if any.

I sent IELTS results of 7 in 2010 when I applied for Tier2 and I checked and that this valid to show knowledge of English. So i should be fine as I was granted work permit on these results.

Many thanks and regards,

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:12 pm

We didn't include any letter just wrote days in and out it's only 1 month in 10 years and this is because we get married so just attach marriage certificate .but you don't need any proof just write visiting family as I did for myself in spouse form.
ss