ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Process Time for varying Tier 4 Application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajupat
Newly Registered

Process Time for varying Tier 4 Application

Post by rajupat » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Hello everyone
I had applied to extend my Tier4 visa towards the end of last year but unfortunately my college’s licence got revoked. As a result UKBA sent me a 60 day curtailment letter ending on 15th March 2014 and gave me options to withdraw my application and leave the U.K or submit a new CAS and supporting documents to vary my current application. I luckily found a HTS who issued me a new CAS and I sent all my documents to UKBA in order to vary my application on the 3rd of February 2014.

• It’s been almost 5 weeks and I haven’t had any form of acknowledgement from UKBA in regards to the documents that I sent so just wanted to find out if this is normal?

• Also if someone could advise me on the average processing time for these type of cases, probably someone who has been in the same situation themselves or knows someone else who has.

I am really eager to find out as I would need to travel urgently in the next 2 weeks or so.
Would really be grateful for any advice!!
Many thanks