ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Form Set M Success Solihull PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shine12
Newly Registered

ILR Form Set M Success Solihull PEO

Post by shine12 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:27 pm

ILR Form SET (M) Success Solihull PEO on March 2014
I give glory to God, my ILR was been granted today. This forum is so helpful. I got loads of helpful information here. The way I presented my documents and other info was from here

Please find my story below in case it may be of help to anyone:
I previously paid online, so didn’t have to pay at the cashier.
Appointment Time: 09:00AM
Got on the queue: 8:25AM (There were like 12 people there but they were there for something else and it was two of us that were there for SET M ILR).
At around 8:35- 8:45AM: Got checked in and breezed through security. The people there were very nice and courteous.
09:05AM: An officer brought a form(a simple form to say you are aware of rules just affirmation really) to me to sign and she assigned a number to me, I waited for approx 10minutes and another officer came to get my documents.
09:20AM: I was called for my biometric, went fine.
09:35AM: I was called and told I can go into the town centre that I will receive a call when my application has been processed.
10:20AM- I got a call that application was granted and I can come in to collect document and passport.I Picked letter notifying success of application around 10:45AM. Given letter to advice that application was granted and biometric card will be posted to me.

Documents Submitted
Joint Utilities (Gas and Electricity)
Water Bill – My name for first year and joint for second year
Joint Bank statement
Joint Council Tax
Joint Tenancy agreement and bond certificate
Sky Bills-Joint
Payslips as proof on income
Life in UK test Cert
Degree certificate
Also had a deed poll as wife has changed her surname to mine, also listed pregnancy certificate for just in-case.

Advice:
Just apply in confidence knowing you’ve presented all you have and all will be well.

Also, don’t empty your wallet into car park machines, thinking you will spend hours in there(I did that because of my experience two years ago, as I spent over 5 hours at Croydon for FLR form 2 years spouse visa application, so I thought I was in for a long run again).You can pay for two hours as you will be told to go and come back anyway and you can always attend to your car.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Form Set M Success Solihull PEO

Post by Amber » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Congratulations.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vignezh
United Kingdom

Post by vignezh » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:29 am

Congratulations on your ILR. Could you please confirm which car park did you use? I am assuming you went to the Sandford House, Homer road and I heard John Lewis car park is the nearest. Do you know what time it opens or is it 24/7. We have our appointment 1st week of April at 8.30 in the morning. Wondering if we could use this car park?

suryavaddi

Post by suryavaddi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:23 pm

shine12 wrote:ILR Form SET (M) Success Solihull PEO on March 2014
I give glory to God, my ILR was been granted today. This forum is so helpful. I got loads of helpful information here. The way I presented my documents and other info was from here

Got on the queue: 8:25AM (There were like 12 people there but they were there for something else and it was two of us that were there for SET M ILR).
At around 8:35- 8:45AM: Got checked in and breezed through security. The people there were very nice and courteous.
09:05AM: An officer brought a form(a simple form to say you are aware of rules just affirmation really) to me to sign and she assigned a number to me, I waited for approx 10minutes and another officer came to get my documents.
09:35AM: I was called and told I can go into the town centre that I will receive a call when my application has been processed.
10:20AM- I got a call that application was granted and I can come in to collect document and passport.I Picked letter notifying success of application around 10:45AM. Given letter to advice that application was granted and biometric card will be posted to me.

Documents Submitted
Joint Bank statement
Joint Council Tax
Sky Bills-Joint
Life in UK test Cert
Degree certificate
Also had a deed poll as wife has changed her surname to mine, also listed pregnancy certificate for just in-case.

Advice:
Just apply in confidence knowing you’ve presented all you have and all will be well.

Also, don’t empty your wallet into car park machines, thinking you will spend hours in there(I did that because of my experience two years ago, as I spent over 5 hours at Croydon for FLR form 2 years spouse visa application, so I thought I was in for a long run again).You can pay for two hours as you will be told to go and come back anyway and you can always attend to your car.

Hi Shine,
Are you on which visa before go to ILR?
Surya

shine12
Newly Registered

Post by shine12 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:09 pm

suryavaddi wrote:
shine12 wrote:ILR Form SET (M) Success Solihull PEO on March 2014

Documents Submitted
Joint Bank statement
Joint Council Tax
Sky Bills-Joint
Life in UK test Cert
Degree certificate

Advice:

Hi Shine,
Are you on which visa before go to ILR?
On 2 Years FLR(M) Spouse Visa

uvalue90

Post by uvalue90 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi Shine,

Congratulations ...!!!

I had my appointment same day, same form (SET M) and same time in Croydon PEO. My Application was also Approved.

I am just wondering if you have received you BRP Card??? I have not received my BRP card Yet.

Thank You

shine12
Newly Registered

Post by shine12 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:34 am

uvalue90 wrote:Hi Shine,

Congratulations ...!!!

I had my appointment same day, same form (SET M) and same time in Croydon PEO. My Application was also Approved.

I am just wondering if you have received you BRP Card??? I have not received my BRP card Yet.

Thank You
I'm sure you received by now.Mine was posted on the following wednesday but was not home so rescheduled to friday

khaledadda

Post by khaledadda » Wed May 28, 2014 2:35 pm

Hi there
First congrats for your ilr
I have appointment at croydon on the 10 June could you tell me how much income you have show am on 2 year spouse visa, am working full time my wife not working
Thanks