ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment - taking child with no appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kmunir

PEO appointment - taking child with no appointment

Post by kmunir » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi all,

I have an appointment booked for next week at Croydon PEO for myself, spouse and 1 child. I have got another child (2 yrs old) whose appointment we have not booked as he is UK born. Has anyone had any issues taking a child along with them who is not on the appointment list? The Croydon PEO is about 2.5 hours drive from our place and it will obviously require the whole day so we cannot leave the second child at nursery or even a child minder for that long. Has any other member been able to take a child along who did not have an appointment?

Regards
Regards,
KM

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: PEO appointment - taking child with no appointment

Post by Casa » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:47 pm

No problem at all.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

kmunir

Post by kmunir » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:04 pm

Casa wrote:No problem at all.
Many thanks
Regards,
KM

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:52 pm

I took my child to Croydon .app is just for me but my hubby and younger child is with me all the time even when we discuss with case worker about few things no problem at all.
ss

kmunir

Post by kmunir » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:54 pm

SSWSZ wrote:I took my child to Croydon .app is just for me but my hubby and younger child is with me all the time even when we discuss with case worker about few things no problem at all.
Thanks a lot for the response. Really appreciated.
Regards,
KM