ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thanks to Allah--visa after withdrawal decision

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samz98

Thanks to Allah--visa after withdrawal decision

Post by samz98 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Dear Boardfellows,

First of all i would like to say thanks to Allah and after that all of you who directly or indirectly help me by their advices/comments. My decision was withdrawn by home office in early november 2013 and today by grace of God i recieved my approval letter and BRP after 13 months of long wait :shock: :wink:

I wish everyone goodluck who is waiting for so long because i have been through all this and i know how hard it is when there is no hope but believe me that there is always reward for patience, i would definately say that please friends dont loose your hope ,stay positive and always believe and have strong faith on God then no one can stops you to win this battle :mrgreen:

Best of luck everyoneee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Thanks to Allah--visa after withdrawal decision

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:45 am

samz98 wrote:Dear Boardfellows,

First of all i would like to say thanks to Allah and after that all of you who directly or indirectly help me by their advices/comments. My decision was withdrawn by home office in early november 2013 and today by grace of God i recieved my approval letter and BRP after 13 months of long wait :shock: :wink:

I wish everyone goodluck who is waiting for so long because i have been through all this and i know how hard it is when there is no hope but believe me that there is always reward for patience, i would definately say that please friends dont loose your hope ,stay positive and always believe and have strong faith on God then no one can stops you to win this battle :mrgreen:

Congratulations bro. All the best.. Good you held your ground for so long !!

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:01 am

samz98 wrote:Dear Boardfellows,

Congratulations bro. All the best !!

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:21 am

Congrats !!

taral

Post by taral » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi

congratulations for visa.

pls suggest that how to re apply again by withdraw appeal case?

Appeal withdrawn procedure.

Reason for reject case first time.

do you give any justification while reapply visa ?

Pls suggest your help is extremely important to us.

Thanks