ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What tests can be taken English for B1 CEFR naturalization ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jamal2641
Newly Registered

What tests can be taken English for B1 CEFR naturalization ?

Post by jamal2641 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:55 am

Hi Everyone As,
From the 28th of Oct 2013 - there are new requirements for Naturalisation, which states that along with the Life in UK certificate, you also need to showcase a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR or higher, or its equivalent.
Guys Your Help Will be Greatly Appreciated If someone Can PLZ

Tell me the quickest Online Test Which can be taken to satisfy Form AN requirement for B1 CEFR for NATURALIZATION FORM AN ???
Any Test Names/ Exams WHICH Can be taken ONLINE (quickest results)and Satisfy Form AN for Language Requirement ...OR WHAT EVER IS QUICKER ...???
Thanks in advance :D

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: What tests can be taken English for B1 CEFR naturalizati

Post by milan69 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:56 am

I am not sure you can do this test on line.
I am sometimes wrong.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:01 pm

There is no online test .you have to sit for exam the quickest and easiest is trinity college GESE grade 5 exam .10 min speaking and listening test same day result cost 125 pounds
ss

jamal2641
Newly Registered

Post by jamal2641 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:48 pm

thanks for your help guys ...i Actually just found out that my old ielts is acceptable as i used it with my original Uk visa application in 2004 with band 5 and AS IT WAS USED TO gain entrance into UK in 2004 its still valid for naturalization process ...i am a happy man :lol: