ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Detailed Requirements of Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Dependants

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oemeka
Newly Registered

Detailed Requirements of Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Dependants

Post by oemeka » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Hi all,

I got switched from Tier 4 to Tier 1 (entrepreneur ). I have been in the UK on this visa for about 10 months.
However, my dependants were on my Tier 4 till now, when it is required for me to switch them as dependant to my Tier 1 visa.

I understand the financial requirements proof (1,800 for each persons application). But what i do not know/find online is which and which documents should be attached to their application form before sending by post.
Do i need to include my passport (Which carries my Visa sticker?
Do i just put a copy ?
Do i need to show (again) that i have 200k ?
Do i need to put detailed documents about my on-going business and account?

I would really appreciate any detailed response as to any and all i have to include in their application before sending it to the Home Office.

Thanks.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Detailed Requirements of Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Dependant

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:41 pm

[quote="oemeka"]Hi all,

I got switched from Tier 4 to Tier 1 (entrepreneur ). I have been in the UK on this visa for about 10 months.
However, my dependants were on my Tier 4 till now, when it is required for me to switch them as dependant to my Tier 1 visa.

I understand the financial requirements proof (1,800 for each persons application). But what i do not know/find online is which and which documents should be attached to their application form before sending by post.
Do i need to include my passport (Which carries my Visa sticker?
Do i just put a copy ?
Do i need to show (again) that i have 200k ?
Do i need to put detailed documents about my on-going business and account?

How do you understand that £1800 required for each dependant.

Is it necesary to be on particular Visa to show established prescence which makes it £600 maintenace for each dependant?
I am not very sure but I think if you are in UK (on any visa) for more than 12 months you got an established prescence which reduces maintenanc for dependents to £600 ,,,I hope seniors will clarify.