ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Withdrew Its Decision?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elvencellist
Newly Registered

Home Office Withdrew Its Decision?

Post by elvencellist » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Hello friends,

I applied for a spousal settlement visa and was denied because I was missing some paperwork in regards to housing and employment. I sent in the appeal form with all the necessary paperwork and was given a court date. At the hearing, the Home Office rep withdrew the original decision but wouldn't tell us anything further. I have been looking online to see what this might mean and have found some instances where the decision was made within 2 weeks but it has been about 4 weeks for me. I also found this website discussion this new issue with the Home Office, which is both alarming and disheartening:

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2013/04/ ... decisions/

I was just wondering if there was anybody who could share their experience with this so far? Most posts have been a number of people in the same situation who express frustration that it has been many weeks and sometimes months since the withdraw and they haven't heard anything, but then there are never follow up posts as to whether or not their decisions had been made. Does anybody have a full timeline of their situation?

My thanks ahead of time!

Rayking

Re: Home Office Withdrew Its Decision?

Post by Rayking » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:13 pm

If they did and there wasn't any other argument or questioning, then congratulations, be expecting their call very soon for your visa.
Pls note,I have said this with little information you provided, saying this so I don't raise your hope too much though.

Lm3881
Newly Registered

Re: Home Office Withdrew Its Decision?

Post by Lm3881 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:58 am

Hi did you get that call? I'm the same... They withdrew appeal day before tribunal... Now I don't know what to think :(