ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost Pakistani Passport with ILR. No record in HO!!!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

taitaiman
Newly Registered

Lost Pakistani Passport with ILR. No record in HO!!!!

Post by taitaiman » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

My mom lost her Pakistani Passport with her ILR stamped...Ive made a SAR twice and theres no trace of her. The solicitor says she has to apply for another ILR...but will probably be given FLR...she is a psychiatric patient for over 25 years...Im soo lost as to what to do....????? She or rather we dont have anything to prove shes legal.

????some1 plz help....vinny??

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Lost Pakistani Passport with ILR. No record in HO!!!!

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Don't u have any copy for passport or ILR ? What I read on approval letter is you have to apply for visitor visa showing your ILR copy and when you arrive uk only then ur mother can sort out ILR problem as they will not issue ILR outside uk.

One of my friends mother lost her passport with ILR in uk and get the replacement without any issue .your first step should be bringing her here in uk
ss

taitaiman
Newly Registered

Post by taitaiman » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:52 am

shes been living in UK since 1979,, i came over on that same passport and subsequently got my BC in 1980..but mum never did...she traveled in 84 but since then has never been abroad...ive made 2 SAR to home office croyden they say they have no info on her!!!! I just dont know what to do,,,even asked the benefits office to see if they have anything a copy or something when my mum made a application but no reply.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:36 am

Hmm why not try with Pakistan embassy London they might have some solution to this .i know their system is worst and it might give to high bp but u have to get copy of passport otherwise u won't be able to prove her status .may Allah help you .ask some one in pak to contact passport office their as well.talk to surgery where she is register or her bank they might have their passport number .
ss

taitaiman
Newly Registered

Post by taitaiman » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:33 am

i have tried everything thing ,...no luck im at the end of my tether,,,why cant i apply for BC on the basis of long residency and family life,,,