ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO Requesting further information - URGENT - PLZ HELP GURUS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vlk86
Newly Registered

HO Requesting further information - URGENT - PLZ HELP GURUS

Post by vlk86 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:37 am

Hi all,

I applied for Tier 1 Ent. visa on 15 Feb - biometrics done last week.

Got an email from HO stating this
"In support of your application, you have supplied a contract between your company and *** Ltd. However, this document is not acceptable because it does not clearly specify the services being provided by your business."

They have given me 7 days time to get another signed copy of contract with same client with my services listed and send it to HO.

My issue is,
1- The contract that I provided clearly mentions all the services that my biz provides to the client with also the fee mentioned for different services, but on the appendix section (last two pages of the contract) - because this is the way my client wanted it.
2- This client of mine is no joke - it's not easy to get a new contract or amend and get it signed just like that, especially when what I am going to ask for is already mentioned in the existing contract, however in the appendix section.

What do you all think i should do? Please advice... haven't got much time left.

Thanks in advance

sam0300

Re: HO Requesting further information - URGENT - PLZ HELP GU

Post by sam0300 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:54 am

Dear send the same contract and just highlight the services area will yellow highlighter and the cost of the services area.
Also send them a cover letter with the contract explaining, how you done and wrote the contract.
Regards

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:57 am

I think you had been lucky that HO has been communicating with you in regards to the missing information instead of refusing your application. In a lot of similar scenarios, applications have been rejected on demand. I strongly recommend you to seek a legal advise and prepare a contract that highlights the questions raised by Home Office. That is a little amount of money being spent but it is much less than the money or time you may need to spend to file an appeal and and and...

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:43 pm

HO requested my document as well I submited my doc within 5 days after then no update ...

vlk86
Newly Registered

Post by vlk86 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:52 pm

sam0300 wrote:Dear send the same contract and just highlight the services area will yellow highlighter and the cost of the services area.
Also send them a cover letter with the contract explaining, how you done and wrote the contract.
Regards
I am thinking of sending them the same contract with the details highlighted as you've mentioned first thing on Monday.

Also, like KingNothing advised I am already drafting a new contract in a more detailed manner in which my services/fees etc. appears much earlier instead of being on the appendix. The challenge for me is to convince my client to sign this one - lets see what happens.

Many thanks for your replies sam0300 and KingNothing

vlk86
Newly Registered

Post by vlk86 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:54 pm

Kumar197 wrote:HO requested my document as well I submited my doc within 5 days after then no update ...
Hi Kumar197,

Can you please share with us what document you were requested, because of what and how did you go about it?

Thanks

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:47 am

vlk86 wrote:
Kumar197 wrote:HO requested my document as well I submited my doc within 5 days after then no update ...
Hi Kumar197,

Can you please share with us what document you were requested, because of what and how did you go about it?

Thanks
Hi vlk86
They ask me to provide third party document, I manage to provide them in 5 days .
Thanks

vlk86
Newly Registered

Post by vlk86 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi all,

I somehow negotiated and got signed an amended contract, with my services listed early in the contract rather than in appendix, and I sent this to HO last friday.

I am glad to share with you that my visa is approved and I got the docs, approval letter and brp yesterday.

Thank you guys for your help.