ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help in ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashikhan7
Newly Registered

Need help in ILR

Post by kashikhan7 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:22 am

Hello sir,
In PBS I have to show earning of 20k to get Tier 1 (G) visa, which I did in 2010. But my job circumstances has changed in the following year and did not earn 20k for next two years. Luckily, Third year I got good job and earned more then £20 and managed to extend my visa for couple of years. Now my big worry is when I will go for ILR they can question of not earned 20K for two years in last 5 years.

Do they ask for last 5 years P60?

Please assist me in the matter..

Dr MS

Re: Need help in ILR

Post by Dr MS » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:10 am

Hi kashikhan7

You should not worry about not earning the required previous earning for five years. All you need is a 12-month period in the last 15 months.

Period for assessment
20. Applicants should indicate in the application form for which 12-month period their earnings should be assessed.
21. (a) for all applicants the period for assessment of earnings must:
(i) consist of no more than 12 months which must run consecutively, and (ii) fall within the 15 months immediately preceding the application.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ndix_A.pdf

Good luck!

kashikhan7
Newly Registered

Subject access request

Post by kashikhan7 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Hello sir,

Can anyone help me to explain what is SAR (subject access request)?

Also, does this report disclose if I had any items seized on airport custom?

Does this report effect on visa extension ?

In long term residency (ILR) visa, home office does consider SAR?

Please reply.

Thank you