ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Issue with payslips and bank statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harpreetjagdey
- thin ice -

Issue with payslips and bank statements

Post by harpreetjagdey » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:42 am

Dear all
I am getting married on 30 March and getting marriage registered on 31st. Planning to submit the spouse settlement application on 4th April.
Flying out on 17th March.
Date on latest bank statement - 14 March 2014.
Date of latest Payslip - 25 March 2014 ( Will be couriered by company to India, signed and stamped accompanied by letter)

As the salary of 25 March wont be on 14 march statement, would this be an issue?

Earlier we were to get married on 19 March but due to elections in India, Delhi court is no carrying out any procedures, hence all these dates are messed up.

One idea was to submit the online application by 24 March so that we can use the payslip of 25 Feb But as we wont be married until 30 March, would this be an issue? We will only submit the application pack and biometrics after we have marriage certificate.

Please advise.

Kind regards
Harpreet

harpreetjagdey
- thin ice -

Re: Issue with payslips and bank statements

Post by harpreetjagdey » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:09 am

please can anyone advise on this?

regards
harpreet

Yazzy
United Kingdom

Post by Yazzy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:16 am

As far as im aware you cant submit an application before you are married
i could be wrong
Spouse Application: 7th January 2013
Application Refused: 18th March 2013
Appeal Allowed: 29th May 2014
Visa Stamped: 7th August 2014
FLR (M): Applied in Person at Croydon 12th April 2017
BRP Recieved: 18th April 2017

AA1
Newly Registered

Post by AA1 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:32 am

Hi

I dont think the issue of bank statements not showing your latest salary is an issue at all. As long as you supply previous payslips and bank statements to show the salry coming in will not be a problem. In addition to having all your other supporting documents in order.

Good luck

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Your statements have to show every payment received and I would think the last payment would be the most important to show that you are still employed...

The only way I can see you getting around this is by having your most recent transactions printed and sent to you... not sure how you can arrange that with the bank though...

vishal17jan

Post by vishal17jan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Hi Harpreet,

I don't think so there will be any issue.

I am on the same boat. I am getting married in mid april and then will get my marriage registred and then apply for my spouse visa while I am in india.

Do you know the processing time for Spouse settlement visa from delhi.

And what docs you are submitting. Would appreictae your help?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Vishal

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:42 am

I suggest you listen to someone who has been there,the money must show in your account as advised,look,some of these ECO's are not as humane as you think.
It's not worth it to pay almost 900 pounds and being refused on minor issue.I suggest you get ALL you need before applying.
Financial requirements is the strictest of the rules,look through the thread and I bet you will see ppl that have been refused on something that's less important.
Just my little advice.