ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Extension please help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mirzanaveed
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Extension please help

Post by mirzanaveed » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:48 pm

I am going to apply soon(before April 2014) for Tier2 extension. I have following queries.

1.I have been underpaid £8 for financial year April 2012 to April 2013. My salary was £26000 per year. I have been paid £2166 per month instead of £2166.67 per month. May be its accountant mistake or something but £0.67 per month was ignored and total for the year £0.67x12=£8.04. Could this be a problem for extension? Or any solution for this?

2. Do I have to show maintenance funds for myself and two dependants?

3. In new soc code 2010(https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... orkers.pdf) system my previous soc code 2132(Software Professionals) is now mapped to 2136(Programmers and Software Development Professionals) where experienced worker rate is £29800 per year for 39 hours per week. My current salary is £30k per year for 37.5 hours per week. Is it my salary at appropriate rate to fulfil the requirement?

4. To this date current version of tier2 application form is 10/13(October 2013). Is it correct?

5. For English language requirement do I need to send all the details and evidence again? Because inside application form there is an option something like 'evidence was provided in previous application'.

Please help gurus. Thank you

mirzanaveed
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Extension please help

Post by mirzanaveed » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:40 am

Manci can you help please.