ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Passport application for Child's ROA

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

praks_singh

Indian Passport application for Child's ROA

Post by praks_singh » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Hi,

I am trying to figure out the detailed process of applying Tatkaal passport for baby born in India to a British father and Indian Mother. I am trying to elaborate the situation:
  • 1. Father is naturalized as British Citizen in 2012. Also has OCI card and is currently in the UK
  • 2. Mother has an Indian passport with ILR. She is in India for baby's birth
  • 3. Baby born in India
  • 4. I am looking to apply for baby's Indian passport and then get ROA to get in the UK by mid or end of July 2014
My questions:
  • 1. Can I get tatkaal passport for the baby in India. I can travel to India for passport application.
  • 2. Are there any additional documents that I need to include in Baby's indian passport application?Like any Sworn affidavit to soem effect or any NOC?
  • 3. Once I have Baby's Indian passport, where do I need to send ROA application form in India?
Please help.

Kind Regards:
Praks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: Indian Passport application for Child's ROA

Post by Jambo » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:56 am

You will probably have a better chance of getting an answer in the Other countries section of the forum than the British one.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

praks_singh

Re: Indian Passport application for Child's ROA

Post by praks_singh » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am

Thanks Jambo, I have posted this in "Other Countries" section.