ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LongResidency &PBS dependant urgent Advise needed please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

azka

LongResidency &PBS dependant urgent Advise needed please

Post by azka » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 pm

I have applied on the basis of long residency 10 years bearing in mind my wife who is currently PBS dependent before 9th July 2012 covered by part 8 of transitional Immigration rules (2 years Qualifying periods no maintenance funds) will switch to flr M and then set M straightaway

today I am surprised she is no more covered by part 8 of transitional rules she has to switch to flr M under appendix fm

could you please suggest me which option is best for me

option 1 withdraw my 10 years applications and apply for ILR on this September after completing 5 years on Tier 1 General together with my wife

option 2 if I do not withdraw my 10 year long residency application and apply for FLR m for my wife before rules changed on 6th April 2014 (my wife has got valid leave to remain under PBS until 30th September 2014 ) what if I apply now FLR M before 6th April 2014, will she be considered as old rules??? , after FLR m does she has to complete another 5 years under appendix Fm Rules or once she granted FLR m she can switch to Set m

please give me advise what should I do

kind regards

vinny

Re: LongResidency &PBS dependant urgent Advise needed pleas

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:41 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.