ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1 Dependant Applying to ILR after main has already ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MisterLysenkiy
Newly Registered

TIER1 Dependant Applying to ILR after main has already ILR

Post by MisterLysenkiy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 am

I got multiple questions with SET(o) form for TIER1 dependant applying to ILR after main has already ILR.

Majority of the forms seems quite irrelevant. In general, is there any adequate gidance on how to fill the form in my case? Maybe there are topics covered here I was unable to find?

Questions:
Payment. Should I fill the financial details section if I have paid in full already online? If that's still required, should it make sense to enter incorrect CVV so that in case someone will attempt to charge card - it will not allow? I don't khow where paperwork goes further..

Is the PBS dependent applying with this form treated as "main applicant" for this case he/she applies individually w/o main applicant already on ILR? In the very beginning, payment details section - should it have then "Main applicant and 0 dependants" paying £1,426 in person?

Iа I claim being employed, should I provide payslips? I do not have them (working for own limited company), but being employed is not mandatory for dependants, so will it make issues to me?

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from UK? It this section relevant to PBS dependents? IS anything I should put into "Other" section?

6.4. When did you last entered UK? Do they want to have my last border cross?

6.11 Absences spent outside of Crown Dependencies and the UK - is it for those based in Crown Dependencies? If not, how does it differ from 6.2 (absences from UK)

Section 9. Tier 1 Points Scoring Assessment - should dependant fill this section at all?

Photographs and documents checklist.
How many Passports / BRP ? Should I say 2 (as provided each for both myself and main applicant already on ILR)?
Number of bank statements? I will provide multiple statement from 2 bank accounts, both on joint names. Should I answer 2 here or the want number of each exact statements?

swethag
Newly Registered

Re: TIER1 Dependant Applying to ILR after main has already I

Post by swethag » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Even in the same lines with all these doubts. Experts please clarify if Tier1 general dependant applying as ILR dependant should use SET(O) form only or FLR(M). As SET(O) form was used by me for ILR ,dependants also use same form?

MisterLysenkiy
Newly Registered

Post by MisterLysenkiy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:43 pm

swethag wrote:Even in the same lines with all these doubts. Experts please clarify if Tier1 general dependant applying as ILR dependant should use SET(O) form only or FLR(M). As SET(O) form was used by me for ILR ,dependants also use same form?

When dependant does not qualify for ILR (less than 2 years in country) he/she has a choice of TIER1 extension or FLR(m).
If last extension was as TIER1(dep) then you need to apply as with form SET(o).
Otherwise SET(m) - some people prefer this way in order to get rid of "no doctor" constraint.

MisterLysenkiy
Newly Registered

Post by MisterLysenkiy » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Does tier 1 dependand need to fill section 9 of set(o) form? this section if for earning points