ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR card for EU citizen

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crow_raven
Newly Registered

PR card for EU citizen

Post by crow_raven » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Hi,
My wife and me would like to apply for PR card we are both EU citizens living in UK for more than 5 years. I'm a bit confused about the ways you can apply because same people apply on post and some in person .
Can someone help me with it ? I know that in post is a cost of £55 each I would like to know the price if you apply in person also the benefits of it ?
I've notice on the application papers say something about civil penalties/judgement, we had a eviction order couple years ago as well as a council caution about 4 years ago, nothing major just a pure ignorance of my part failing to report change of circumstances but the person who give that caution said at the time it's not big deal if I want to apply for council job in 3 years time a should mention about it, and they will contact him. He will explain the situation and won't be a problem, the eviction nothing to do with depts.
Do I need to report this on the papers, this will affect me to receive PR card ?
Thank you so much .

crow_raven
Newly Registered

Re: PR card for EU citizen

Post by crow_raven » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Anyone can advice on this ? thanks .

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: PR card for EU citizen

Post by askmeplz82 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:19 pm

You can not apply EEA application in person. Only post

for PR i do not think they even check this. But still you must declare it. In future if you apply for British Citizenship they may check your past credit, council tax, Benefit history because it's requirement ( good character )
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021