ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Job Seeker route- risking my current job?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pswtorc
Newly Registered

EEA2 Job Seeker route- risking my current job?

Post by pswtorc » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Guys,

I currently work on my Post Study Work which is visa valid until Dec 14.

My girlfriend is from EU and has been here for few years; she was student and now registered as jobseeker.

We intend to marry in two week time, and I want to send my application for RC immediately after marriage.

I have paperwork and certificate of her job seeking status at the moment but she will leave to abroad for a couple of months after our marriage meaning that she will not here to seek job via job centre.

So 2 questions:

1- Does this affect my RC application while I would send the latest copies of her job seeking documents? Do the home office check online database?

2- If my case gets refused, do I loose my right to work based on current PSW visa?

Any thoughts on this are appreciated.
Thanks