ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tangy67

Urgent help

Post by tangy67 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Basically i was refused based on immigration history but i think we can tackle that as director of firm which i was supplement work not more than 20 hours is with me .

I just been to my solicitor regarding my appeal in august and ask him to include article 8 .

As i am here from last 8 years and my daughter 3 and half born here.

He asked me to bring following

List of family connection with UK

Letter from religious place.

List of community connection.

Why it would be difficult professionally to go back

Why it would be difficult for your daughter to go back.

Can any body put light on artical 8 , please as i submit by wednesday . Please advice me is it good for me take director along with me court or signature are enough as i was scared that some time court can do cross questioning.

Regards

Mrs.P

Re: Urgent help

Post by Mrs.P » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi, I went to FTT for my appeal, my mum who is a naturalised british citizen, and my fiance who is english gave evidence. I got letters that are sort of character references from my stepdad, stepbrother, inlaws and friends, saying how long they have known me, in what capacity, how much they will miss me, how it will affect their lives if I was to leave. Your barrister should advise you on who will be giving evidence at the hearing. Just make sure the letters are detailed, with the person's name,address,nationality and job title. Hope this helps, good luck.