ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admission into PHD

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sachin shah
Newly Registered

Admission into PHD

Post by Sachin shah » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Hello All,

I am following this website and happy to see that people get good help here

I have a small query , I want information how to get admission into PHD at HEI as I have sent my documents and application form to several university but some of them have refused to give admission and some of them don't reply till now

I think it's hard to get admission into ph.d or am I missing something as no one replies or accept my application when I call university they say that they will reply me by email or call but no one did

Please help me if anyone can show me right way where to start from I got 6 months to go

Thanks

Sachin

sukhwindersingh

Re: Admission into PHD

Post by sukhwindersingh » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:34 pm

why dont you go to university directly or see some lawyer or agent ???

westwood
Newly Registered

Re: Admission into PHD

Post by westwood » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:26 pm

First make sure you meet their entry criteria (at least meet most of them), get your proposal ready (make sure its a good one), contact your potential supervisor (Search in the Uni's website), send him/her your proposal, then make the application. This applies to most of Unis, however some Unis would ask you to apply directly instead of contact your potential supervisor first.