ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forged signature visit visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shak80

Forged signature visit visa application

Post by shak80 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:36 am

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am writing to GURU as a situation has risen in which I need a signature verification. I was recently working with an employer and at the time I was also applying for a visa application for my mum visit visa. I had requested from employer to sign a employment letter for me on behalf of the organization as part of the application process and he did signed. I have that original document.
However, after some dispute had occurred between us and now the employer has said to UKBA that he did not sign that letter. it was all forged.
I do not have the other documents to cross verify the signature with hand writing expert. But I wanted to find out how I will process this.

Please Help

Thanks
Shak80

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: Forged signature visit visa application

Post by MPH80 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Well - this will play out in one of two ways:

1) UKBA will ignore it - or will consider it but not consider it material to the situation

2) UKBA will take it seriously, revoke your visa and you'll have to appeal. Once you're appealing - you can engage a handwriting expert at your own cost to prove the document is real and bring that evidence to the appeal.

M.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Forged signature visit visa application

Post by Amber » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:16 am

For deception, the applicant could face a 10 year ban.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.