ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

filling flr m before 6th april, section 7a and 7b

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newhorizon2014
Newly Registered

filling flr m before 6th april, section 7a and 7b

Post by newhorizon2014 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:51 am

Hi,

Could some guru (amber, vinny etc) please help me in filling the form.

I am going to send flr m form postal application before 6th april, with cover letter to put on hold the application as set lr application will not be decided before expiry of my visa.

Now after my application will put on hold and assuming i will come under old rules as sent application before 6th april 2014. I believe I don't have to fill section 7a as I first granted leave as dependent of point based in 2009. I have to fill section 7b to provide details of maintenance.

However I am planning to fill section 7a as well, because bit scared of getting refusal on, not filling section 7a after the hold on application will be lifted.

Wondering filling section 7a and 7b both is good idea and safe when my sponsor meets minimum threshold? or will it trigger and force homeoffice to decide my application on new rules when they will see details in section 7a?

I will be very thankful if some of guru and senior member could help me.