ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA and naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dayana173
Newly Registered

EEA and naturalisation

Post by dayana173 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Hello,

I am an EEA national and this week I will send my application through NCS. I just want to check few things before my appointment. I have held PR card for more than one year and I acquired the PR card based on my father proving that he was exercising treaty rights. I have questions regarding some sections in the an form. Section 1.3: Do I have to put the issue date of my PR card? Sections 2.4 to 2.6: Do I have to leave it blank as I have PR card? I do not have to prove treaty rights again as I had been granted PR. Below I have made list of the documents I will enclose to my application and please let me know if I have miss something.

- Passport
- PR Card
- Residence: Letters from schools and from a charity that I have been volunteering as receptionist. I have also payslips from the beginning of this year.
- Life in the UK test
- IELTS academic with score 7

Thank you in advance for all the help