ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When will I get my Passport after JR?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

almagirl
Newly Registered

When will I get my Passport after JR?

Post by almagirl » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 pm

I won my appeal on 5th March 2014. My application was logged on 31 December 2012. I have been waiting for my passport to be returned to me so that I can finally go home for 4 days since I have not been back home for 7 years. Am i within my rights to contact UKBA to demand my passport? I am so tired on waiting on their incompent a**. I just want my passport and documents back. How can I pressure them to give me back my passport and my bloody visa after waiting 1 year and 4 months for the damned thing when I paid them in excess of a 1000 pounds for a service! :x :x :x

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: When will I get my Passport after JR?

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:14 pm

@ almagirl, did u win your case at appeal tribunal or through judicial review
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

almagirl
Newly Registered

Post by almagirl » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Oh sorry,

I thought it was the same thing. I won at Tribunal Hearing. I won the case on 5th March and have not received any appeal or objections from HO. I am guessing there is nothing to object to for them. I just want to go home. Im so tired :(

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:47 am

@ almagirl, you just have to wait and hope to get your visa soon. But if you have any emergency and need to travel you can contact HO and they may speed up your case as some members did.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.