ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover letter SET(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rosh444
Newly Registered

Cover letter SET(M)

Post by Rosh444 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Dear Amber, as per your advice I added these details in my cover letter. Can you plz check wether this cover letter will satisfy the need to give the reason why am I applying early for set (m) as I mentioned earlier when I called ukba customer services the person asked me to add a cover letter to my ilr application.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is with reference to me (My name) and my dependant child's (My son name) application for Indefinite Leave to Remain on SET (M). Since my Husband ( My husband name) got ILR on the basis of 10 year Long Residence on (date). I've recently applied for FLR (M) under part 8 of the immigration rules as I was a PBS dependant before july 2012. And as a result I was granted leave to remain FLR(M) on (date).Furthermore, as per immigration rule 287(a)(i)(d) I am now applying with my dependent child for SET(M) amalgamating the time spent as a PBS dependant with that under FLR(m) to meet the required 2 year period.

I beleive in the light of present immigration rule me and my dependant child is now eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain. I have attached all required documents including my Life in uk test certificate and B1 english language pass test certificate .

Yours truly,

(My name)

Can you plz confirm if I have added the right details or is there anything wrong in this letter which I need to change . I would appreciate quick response as tomorrow I have booked appointment for premium service.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Cover letter SET(M)

Post by Amber » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:45 am

Fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Rosh444
Newly Registered

Post by Rosh444 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:50 am

Thanx Amber :-)

Rosh444
Newly Registered

Post by Rosh444 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Dear Amber just want to say a big thanks to you for your help as my application for ILR has been approved . God Bless you :-)

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:52 am

Congratulations!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

angelsevil2002
Newly Registered

Post by angelsevil2002 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:11 am

Rosh,

Congratulations on your residence success. My wife is applying next week for FLR (M) and I have everything she needs for it except employer letter who I have been working for since more than 7 years.

I just want to ask you, when you applied for FLR M did you send an employer letter together with the PaySlips?