ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa appeal determination time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shupretty
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa appeal determination time

Post by shupretty » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:15 am

Dear all,

I would like to ask a question and hoping i would get a accurate and quick response. I have applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa in March 2013 and it was refused because there was not enough advertisement material . I work as a International development consultant. And we have small Company ( My Partner and I) We only provided Our company LinkedIn profile and My personal LinkedIn profile. So I appeal against the decision in May 2013 and Got a hearing date on February 2014 which I attended. Now Its been more than 5 Weeks I have not heard from the Court . Can Anybody tell me how long it takes usually to get the determination letter or the maximum time frame to hear the determination? In UKBA website, it says it only takes 10 days to give judge decision.Please is there anything I can do To find out?I need to travel very urgently.Thank you