ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neng
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by neng » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:48 am

I am a Filipino and got married to a British Citizen last December 2006. My husband will be back here in December 17,2007 and he wants me to go with him when he go back to UK in Jan. 2008. My friend told me that if I have my visa and I will not use it after 3 months it will be cancelled. My question is "when is the proper time that I will apply for my spouse visa? How long will it takes for my visa to be approve?

I will appreciate any suggestions and comments..

Thank you....

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:38 am

Please stop starting new topics, which are really just a continuing of ones you started previously.

I am going to close this topic. please continue any discussion in say this topic. And also you might like to answer the query I posted in that topic on 28.05.07.
John