ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Petition- PR in U.K for parents of citizens/resident

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HSMPLOCHA

Petition- PR in U.K for parents of citizens/resident

Post by HSMPLOCHA » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 pm

If you haven't already can you support the Petition. Apologies if I am duplicating the post or if this is a STICKY post somewhere..

Thanks for signing my petition, "Rt Hon Theresa May, MP,: Allow unconditional permanent right of residence in U.K. to parents of all U.K. Citizens - not just to those within EEA countries."

Can you help this petition win by asking your friends to sign too? It's easy to share with your friends on Facebook - just click here to share the petition on Facebook.

There's also a sample email below that you can forward to your friends.

Thanks again -- together we're making change happen,

Santhana Kannan

---------

Note to forward to your friends:

Hi!

I just signed the petition "Rt Hon Theresa May, MP,: Allow unconditional permanent right of residence in U.K. to parents of all U.K. Citizens - not just to those within EEA countries" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/rt-hon- ... e_petition

Thanks!

secret.simon

Re: Petition- PR in U.K for parents of citizens/resident

Post by secret.simon » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Dear Santhana,

Can I suggest creating the petition on the Government's E-Petitions website http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/, rather than Change.Org? If the petition gets a 100,000 signatures, at least the issue will be discussed in the House of Commons, whereas Change.org can be completely ignored by the government.

HSMPLOCHA

Re: Petition- PR in U.K for parents of citizens/resident

Post by HSMPLOCHA » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi, I have posted the link as a matter of getting this to the attention of the forum. Can you post this suggestion directly on his website.

Santhana has not posted this link.